Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fall Fashion Preview

Hey, y'all!  It's almost my favorite time of year - Fall!  All of the fashion mags, blogs, and websites have been previewing Fall fashions.  And, all of the September issues of the fashion mags are about to come out!  Ooh, I am so excited!  So, for those of you that have yet to get acclimated with all things Fall for 2012, I am going to give you a short cheat sheet.

1.  From what I have seen so far, color-blocking is going to be as huge in this season as it was in Spring and Summer. 

2.  The popular color is going to be burgandy/wine.  (Pairs well with camel, gray, and navy.)

3.  The shoes that I have been seeing everywhere are brogues.  My favorites are two-toned or studded for a rock-n-roll edge. 

And as a side-note, there is a new store in Mobile that I really think y'all will like.  I have been shopping Maurice's since I discovered them across the bay in Spanish Fort a few years ago.  They have opened a location in Colonial Mall Bel Air near the main entrance.  I try to avoid the mall at all costs but if you are making a trip there, it is worth it to visit Maurice's.

That's it for this short and sweet installment!  Stay tuned for more on Fall fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment