Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Homecoming style . . .

Hey, y'all!  I spent this beautiful Saturday helping style my twin nieces for their high school homecoming dance.  They turned out BEAUTIFUL!!  Here are the photos . . .

Lauren is on the left, Lily on the right.

Here is a close-up of Lauren's make-up and earrings.  Her dress is orange so we went with dramatic colors for her make-up . . . pink, orange and purple.  We chose gold for her accessories and she had her hair curled at Halo Salon.

Red nails are classic and show up well.

Pretty sparkly gold shoes!

We used blue, green and white for Lily's make-up.  And her dress has a peacock pattern so these earrings look great with it!

Her accessories . . .

Gorgeous shoes and pretty toe nails!!

The finished product!

I hate that their make-up doesn't show up well in these photos because it looks fabulous in person!  I did Lily's make-up while my VFS (Very Fashionable Sister), Dee Dee, did Lauren's make-up.  We used mostly Urban Decay products as they are a favorite of ours.  If you are not familiar with this brand, you can find it at Sephora.  Trust me, you will fall in love!!

Ok, Lauren and Lily . . . I hope you beautiful ladies have a great time tonight!  I had a great time styling y'all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment