Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My first blog . . .

Hey, y'all!  From that greeting, it's obvious I'm from the South!  I've started this blog because I absolutely love to talk about fashion.  It is my most favorite thing in this world.  (Other than my family, of course!)  So, I will be talking about that A LOT. 

I'm also a huge music lover and I don't discriminate - I like it all! I encourage everyone I know to broaden their musical horizons.  (Hayes Carll, anyone?)  So, I will be discussing music on this blog as well. 

Last but not least, books, magazines and newspapers!  I read everything I can get my hands on.  I prefer Chick Lit but I will read autobiographies and non-fiction occasionally.  And I subscribe to LOTS of magazines - InStyle (a.k.a. The Fashion Bible), Glamour, Cosmo, AllYou, Architechtural Digest, Rolling Stone, Shape, and Southern Living.  Yep, A Lil' Bit of Everything!  Lol! 

So, stay tuned for thoughts, pictures, videos, etc. on all of these topics.  And any other topics I wish to discuss!  Thanks, y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. your writing is great ! I am never take enough time to make it so fancy I love it

    ReplyDelete