Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two websites I love!

Hey y'all!  I just wanted to post real quick about two websites every fashionista should check out . . .

Polyvore.com lets you create complete fashion outfits with clothes, shoes, and accessories found on the internet.  I just found this site last night and I am already addicted!  I just created my first outfit and I posted it to FB so y'all can tell me what you think.  There's other things you can do on the site as well so go check it out!

I know most of you have already heard of pinterest.com but if you haven't, it is equally addictive!  You can create your own boards and pin things on them that interest you from anywhere on the web.  Recipes, fashion, crafts, books, music . . . it's endless!

These are my two new favorite websites and I will be spending lots of time on them.  I hope y'all like them as much as I do!

1 comment: